What is the Health Literacy Forum?
Join our roundtable discussion about improving community health literacy. Only 12% of the US population is health literate, leaving 88% of the community struggling to fully understand their health and the challenges they may be encountering. Be part of the solution working to improve
health literacy in our community!
Registration form is below. Early Bird registration continues until September 8th at $15 each to cover individual platform slot. After September 8th, registration is $20 per person.